You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#116594 JCE Media Box buttons navigation issue

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by iorbita on Thursday, 18 April 2024 12:34 BST

iorbita

Hello,
in JCE Media Box buttons navigation are no longer available when I add an image gallery, have the settings changed?
Thanks,
Lorenzo

Off Topic: I preferred the old forum (Easy Discuss), how can I look for my old messages?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/95633b9e-d65f-4d99-aee3-f579672cbe25/0fiFmB1trwaYRM-qiNemerPCvdhG9K4XF5etbR6hweBZc8VN3jw-CYjApQ

Ryan

in JCE Media Box buttons navigation are no longer available when I add an image gallery, have the settings changed?

Do you have the latest version installed? - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/mediabox

Off Topic: I preferred the old forum (Easy Discuss), how can I look for my old messages?

Easydiscuss wasn't working very well on Joomla 5. Posts from up to 5 years ago have been transferred to the new forum (Akeeba Ticket System). 

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

iorbita

yes the latest version is installed... I'm on Joomla 3 and PHP 7 on this website, I don't know if this can affect the latest versions of JCE and Media Box.

Ryan

Please post a link to an example on your site.

Ryan Demmer

Ryan

The new image gallery doesn't have a "group" assignment for each popup, so they are not associated as a group or gallery.

Perhaps you forgot to do this when creating each popup?

Ryan Demmer

iorbita

oh, maybe I forgot something during gallery creation, thanks I'll check.